Monday, December 13, 2010

Some more fun and interesting stuff...

First a slide show that I found that perfectly depicts what I'm focusing on in this blog...



So, because Michelle is focusing primarily on special education I thought I would see if I could find ways that music and special education are used together. Turns out it is more common than you may think. The field of Music Therapy is one that is up and coming in the world of therapy, especially when working with autistic children or others with special needs. I found some interesting videos and a website that I thought would demonstrate how these two areas are related and work hand in hand with each other.



This next video has a website that you can visit as well. It has some really great testimonials and photos along with general information about what Jenn, the therapist, does with her patients. http://jamminjenn.com/JJMTC/Welcome.html




This has been a really fun project. I have enjoyed learning more about the ways that technology along with music can be integrated together to help students from all walks of life enjoy learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment